About the dvd copy robot EL2: The ADR Hurricane EL-2 dvd copy robot is the ideal solution for reproducing small and medium CD/DVD runs and printing professional labels on them.
It comes with two CD/DVD burners (Blu-Ray drives optionally available) and an optional InkJet, Thermal- or Thermal-Retransfer CD-printer.
As a model of the ADR module series it is upgradable to up to 10 drives (6 drives with printer). The input bin holds 125 CDs/DVDs in the smallest modification and is upgradable to 600 units.
This device is available as PC-controlled or as standalone version and with the network software it can be controlled via LAN/WAN by as many users and jobs as you like.
As manufacturer we see ourselves responsible that additional drives can always be upgraded without the usual high exchange costs arising. An unlimited number of separate jobs can be started.
With the optional API-interface the ADR Hurricane EL-2 can be controlled
from existing databases per ASCII File and therefore individually generated
CDs/DVDs can be created fully automatically.
"Personalizing" CDs/DVDs is no problem at all.
Features of the Hurricane EL2 DVD robot:
- The Hurricane EL-2 is available with 2 CD/DVD drives (Blu-Ray option available)
The Hurricane EL-2 is a device of the ADR Module Series and can be upgraded to
up to 10 drives (6 drives with printer)
- The input bins carry 125 CDs/DVDs and can be upgraded to 600 CDs/DVDs
- Adapters for 8 cm discs and business card CDs available
- Available as PC-controlled or as standalone device
The Hurricane is also LAN/WAN capable with an unlimited amount of jobs and
It's possible to create an individual user interface which makes only certain
functions accessible. Therefore even semi-skilled personnel can work
professionally with our robots
New drives can always be added without the usual high exchange costs
which can arise if the standalone controller is not upgradable!
An unlimited amount of separate Jobs can be started
"personalizing" CDs/DVDs is possible
- LAN/WAN network capable with an unlimited amount of jobs and clients
- Direct digital-to-digital copying of a disc with "on-the-fly" or with hard drive
- Can simultaneously write different copies on all CD/DVD-R
- Can simultaneously control multiple CD/DVD autoloader (robots)
Can perform following functions:
- Copy CD/DVD-ROM to CD/DVD image file
- Copy CD/DVD image file to CD/DVD Recorder (supports CD/DVD image files
which were made with a CD /DVD premastering application)
- Can process output of for example Easy CD™
- Processing of different Iso images
- Inkjet or Thermotransfer printer
- Audio Professional Duplication
- Low costs
- Multiple Simultaneous Duplication
Verification through a "low level compare" of the master and CD-Copy
to check if the copy is correct
- Highly developed Audio Resynchronization reading mode for high reliability when copying a digital audio CD (CD-DA/Digital Record) with professional applications
- Sector errors are corrected "on-the-fly"
- Decompression of MP3 files
- Has a intuitive, user friendly interface for both beginners and experts