About the Hurricane EL1 CD Copy Robot:
The ADR Hurricane EL-1 is the ideal solution for reproducing small and medium CD/DVD runs and printing professional labels on them.
It comes with one CD/DVD burner (Blu-Ray optiona available) and an InkJet, Thermal- or Thermal-Retransfer CD-printer.
As a model of the ADR module series it is upgradable to up to 10 drives
(6 drives with printer). The input bin holds 125 CDs/DVDs and is upgradable to 600 units.
This device is available as PC-controlled or as standalone version and with the network software it can be controlled via LAN/WAN by as many users and jobs as you like.
As manufacturer we see ourselves responsible that additional drives can always be upgraded without the usual high exchange costs arising.
An unlimited number of separate jobs can be started.
With the optional API-interface the ADR Hurricane EL-1 can be controlled from existing databases per ASCII File and therefore individually generated CDs/DVDs can be created fully automatically. Especially with the Blu-Ray drives this unit is perfect for your archiving needs. Whether you want to archive E-Mail accounts or sensitive financial information, this is the right choice.
Also "personalizing" CDs/DVDs is no problem at all. Not only the label but also the content of each disk can be generated individually.
Features of the Hurricane EL 1 CD Copy Robot
- The Hurricane EL-1 Copy Robot is available with 1 CD/DVD/Blu-Ray drive
The Hurricane EL-1 is a device of the ADR Module Series and can be upgraded to
up to 10 drives (6 drives with printer)
- The input bins carry 125 CDs/DVDs and can be upgraded to 600 CDs/DVDs
- Available as PC-controlled or as standalone device
- The Hurricane EL-1 is also LAN/WAN capable with an unlimited amount of jobs and users
- It's possible to create an individual user interface which makes only certain functions accessible. Therefore even semi-skilled personnel can work professionally with our copy robots
New drives can always be added without the usual high exchange costs
which can arise if the standalone controller is not upgradable!
An unlimited amount of separate Jobs can be started
"personalizing" CDs/DVDs is possible
- LAN/WAN network capable with an unlimited amount of jobs and clients
- Direct digital-to-digital copying of a disc with "on-the-fly" or with hard drive
- Can simultaneously write different copies on all CD/DVD-R
- Can simultaneously control multiple CD/DVD autoloader (robots)
Can perform following functions:
- Copy CD/DVD-ROM to CD/DVD image file
- Copy CD/DVD image file to CD/DVD Recorder (supports CD/DVD image files which were made with a CD /DVD premastering application)
- Can process output of for example Easy CD™
- Processing of different Iso images
- Inkjet or Thermotransfer printer
- Audio Professional Duplication
- Low costs
- Multiple Simultaneous Duplication
Verification through a "low level compare" of the master and CD-Copy to check
if the copy is correct
- Highly developed Audio Resynchronization reading mode for high reliability when copying a digital audio CD (CD-DA/Digital Record) with professional applications
- Sector errors are corrected "on-the-fly"
- Decompression of MP3 files
- Has a intuitive, user friendly interface for both beginners and experts